Friday, April 19, 2013

Conspiracy time. Part whoever is counting...

So this probably will have no solid background or proof, just some photos y'all have probably already seen. Turns out the Boston bomber story has a lil more behind it than meets the eye. Maybe. Lets look at some well placed photos of possible events that occurred throughout this week.
how a pressure cooker works?

apparently this is that guy dropping off that bomb, and the kid in the blue circle is the one that didn't quite make it.
maybe some mercenaries did it.... for wut? check out below

An anonymous post from Monday, its kind of erie

and here is a leaked picture of that young  terrorist they caught, his face looks busted up.(boston bomber suspect 2 caught pic)

So whose to believe... I'd say nobody. Are these facts true, I don't know. One thing I always say is to question everything everywhere. Question these findings.  Alright well how about a broad, or two.

but first some Satan.

I think this is a repost

this one is new
and I hope this is all y'all reactions to this post.
thanks for the views, I think I need a beer.

2 comments:

  1. To be honest I suspected false flag as soon as I heard the news but I'm just like that. I don't really know what's going on but I think the main thing to remember here is a lot of people were hurt, and a lot of people are going to argue about just what happened and forget that fact.

    ReplyDelete