Friday, April 12, 2013

Woo Weekend

Well its finally Friday. It has been quite a busy week. So guy had even called me for an interview and I haven't even been able to call him back at all during the week. Which I guess could be a good thing. Hopefully its not that important. I realized today that now I won't be playing organized hockey for about 6 weeks. I feel so empty now, like...what will I do on weekends now? So lets see how many broads I can post today.
feminism would approve

hahahahahaha!


something about that scarf that made me save this one, i think.
She's a keeper.

Should do some running around. Probably will save it for the late night, cause I'm Batman like that.

3 comments:

  1. Well that's what you can do with your weekends. Go running around at night with your hockey stick Casey Jones style.

    ReplyDelete