Stopping in to wish you a happy day of love! I've been devouring these all morning...



I just realized the other day that we've owned this house for 10 weeks now and I still hadn't made a House Tour! Bad blogger.

But I fixed that this morning—take a look at my updated House Tour page, now with "Before" and "In Progress" shots of our current home (some never before seen):

http://jennasuedesign.blogspot.com/p/blog-page.html

It feels like things have been moving slowly lately, but when all the photos are lined up, it's really exciting to see everything coming together. We've barely scratched the surface though, and I anticipate this journey will take years (it took almost 3 for our last house, which was 1000 sq. ft. smaller and there weren't any major renos like we have planned for this one).

I've got an afternoon of fun in the kitchen lined up... first, this back wall and door are getting a paint makeover:


And check out what came in the mail yesterday...


Can't wait to get these babies installed so I can finally open the doors properly!

All that to come in the next post.

Before I go, one last update. As some of you know, I've been working on a sequel to my Jenna Sue font for a very long time now. After a final push of motivation to get this thing done over the last few months, I'm thrilled to announce that it's done! D-O-N-E! It feels so good to write that.

Here's a little preview...

This free digital print will be included with the font download!

I'll be sure to announce the official release, coming very soon. I'm so happy with the way it turned out and can't wait to share it with you all. Get excited.

Time to get back to work. Check in for a kitchen update this weekend...


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top